- Leagues always end on a Sunday.
- Annual cycle of 5 Winter Leagues of 6 weeks (7 for Xmas week) plus 3 Summer Leagues of 7 weeks.
- Leagues consist of a max of 6 players in winter, and a max of 5 players in summer.
- Winter leagues start in October.
- Winter leagues start primarly based on players in the previous Winter league as many come back in.
- The last summer league is used as a guide to anyone progressing fast (e.g. youngsters or recent starters).
- New members are encouraged to challenge people to find a sensible league for themselves.
- If someone has been injured, the policy is that they return one league lower when fit again.
- If someone plays no matches and are not injured, they are excluded until they ask to be put back in.
- Promotion/Demotion rule is 2 up 2 down between leagues.
- Promotion/Demotion can be influenced by people dropping out and/or people (re)entering the leagues.
- A jump of more than the 1 league is granted if someone wins all their matches 3 - 0.
- If two people get the same total points, the tiebreak is lowest number of points against, and finally the result between them.
- Points awarded are: 1 per game won, plus 1 for playing, plus 1 extra to the winner, so a 3-1 match result equates to league points of 5-2.
- Walkovers score 4-0. However walkovers are discouraged and should only be for no-shows with no valid reason.