Our club encourages juniors to learn how to play the game safely and competitively by making coaching available on a group or one to one basis from the age of 4 through to 19, and entering teams into the local leagues.
Junior Coaching - Autumn 2018
Junior Coaching is held on three days, so there should be a day and session suitable for all juniors.
Weekend sessions on Saturday and Sunday mornings are led by our Head Coach, Tim Delderfield. Weekend sessions start on 15 September 2018.
We also run sessions on Wednesday after school led by Katie Winterstein, with free play and coaching available. Wednesday session start on 12 September 2018.
All our coaches are England Squash qualified.
- Saturday: 10:40 to 11:40 (Beginner/Intermediate), and 11.40 to 12:40 (Advanced)
- Sunday: 09:40 to 10:40 (Beginners), and 10.40 to 11:40 (Intermediate)
- Wednesday: 15:40 to 16:10 (U6), 16:00 to 17:00 (U11 Beginner/Intermediate), and 17:00 to 18:00 (O11 Beginner/Intermediate), please contact Katie for availability
The cost of junior coaching is £4 per session for members or £5 for non-members, payable in advance for the whole term on the first week of coaching, or pro-rata if joining part way through. If you are new to the club or to training then please come along for a free taster session. Cheques are payable to Tring Squash Club.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact Tim Delderfield on 07500 938522,
or Katie Winterstein on 07779 639259 or email Katie.
Currently Tring Juniors play in Hertfordshire inter-club leagues.
Tring are the 2015 Herts Junior Club Champions.
- 2 Sep: Graded Event , Radlett Squash Club. Contact Julian Craxton.
- 8 Sep: Chesham Bois Squash and Tennis Club BRONZE level
- 9 Sep: David Lloyd Purley COPPER level
- 15-16 Sep: Herts County Championship
- 23 Sep: Finchley Manor COPPER Level
- 30 Sep: Abingdon Squash Club BRONZE level
- 23, 24 Sep: Coaching Tim - beginners / improvers / advanced
SEE FLIERS for details or hertssquash.co.uk