Our club encourages juniors to learn how to play the game safely and competitively by making coaching available on a group or one to one basis from the age of 4 through to 19, and entering teams into the local leagues.
Junior Coaching is held on three days, so there should be a day and session suitable for all juniors.
Weekend sessions on Saturday and Sunday mornings are led by our Head Coach, Tim Delderfield, with coaching support from Robert Dunford. We also run sessions on Wednesday after school led by Katie Winterstein and Rob Dunford, with free play and coaching available. All our coaches are England Squash qualified.
- Saturday: 10:40 to 11:40 (Beginners), and 11.40 to 12:40 (Advanced)
- Sunday: 09:40 to 10:40 (Beginners and Improvers), and 10.40 to 11:40 (Improvers)
- Wednesday: 16:00 to 17:00 (Beginners and Improvers) - currently full, please contact Katie for availability
The cost of junior coaching is £4 per session for members or £5 for non-members, payable in advance for the whole term on the first week of coaching, or pro-rata if joining part way through. If you are new to the club or to training then please come along for a free taster session. Cheques are payable to Tring Squash Club.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact Tim Delderfield on 07500 938522 or email Tim,
or Rob dunford on 07503 729440 or email Rob,
or Katie Winterstein on 07779 639259 or email Katie.
Currently Tring Juniors play in Hertfordshire inter-club leagues.
Tring are the 2015 Herts Junior Club Champions.
- 3 Sep: Charity Graded Event , Radlett Squash Club
- 9 Sep: Junior Open Day Session for new players
- 13 Sep: Coaching Rob and Katie starts 4- 5 pm Beginners and Improvers
- 16 Sep: U9/U11 Herts Closed Championship Radlett Squash Club
- 23, 24 Sep: Coaching Tim - beginners / improvers / advanced
- 23, 24 Sep: U13/15/19 Herts Closed Championship, Berkhamsted Squash and Tennis Club
- 30 Sep: Bronze Event Chesham Bois Squash Club
SEE FLIERS for details or hertssquash.co.uk